The Career Center is committed to working closely with employers, and we provide a variety of services to connect you with students and campus community.
Information and Image Building - Let students know who you are and what you do. Connect with students and start to develop relationships. Provide information to help students.
- Set up a booth on the main walkway, and engage students in an informal and direct manner. Available upon request during regular hours, by calling our office
, or by submitting this form
- A formal presentation you make about your company. You may use PowerPoint, audiovisual or internet resources. Typically one hour in length, and requires two weeks notice. Contact Zeidy Cabrera
for scheduling, or submit this form
- Employer discussion panels, career information fairs, and other special events are offered throughout the year. Registration is available through Handshake
. You can also contact our Employer Relations Team for more information.
Marketing and Promotional Materials
- As space allows, we are glad to display materials. Please mail or bring to our office
Recruitment - Seek and recruit qualified candidates.
On-Campus Interview Program
- Conduct interviews, in our facility, for full-time, salary-based positions. Request a schedule
, and then manage appointments, applications, and résumé screenings through our online management system, Handshake
- General and targeted career fairs are available throughout the year. Registration is available through Handshake
- Free online posting of jobs available through Handshake
, the Cal State LA online job board for students and alumni.
Partnering- – The Career Center offers a number of ways that employers can partner more closely with us.
To learn more about our services and discuss strategies for working with us, contact:
Employer Relations Coordinator
Tel. 323 343 3285
The University is committed to nondiscrimination and non-harassment in accordance with federal, state, and CSU policy. For more information and assistance contact the Office for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.