Call 911 for life threatening emergencies.
For non-life threatening crises during or after office hours, please call CAPS @ 323-343-3300.
For on-campus emergencies contact University Police: call 911 from a campus phone; use the closest emergency phone ("blue light," non-dial, outdoor emergency phone); or call 323.343.3700 (on-campus extension 3-3700).
After-Hours Mental Health Crises and Community Resources
If You Are in Crisis
Please call 323.343.3300 to access after-hours phone support.
- 24-hour National Suicide Prevention Helpline at 800.273.8255.
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Access Center 24/7 Helpline at 800.854.7771.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741.
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator: A local mental health provider locator.
- L.A. Care Community Link: Search for free or reduced cost services like housing assistance, food, help with bills, and more.