Cal State LA is on a semester system. This page provides links to academic resources about degree programs in the College of Health and Human Services.
University Resources Quick Links
- University Catalog (http://ecatalog.calstatela.edu/)
- Student Forms (http://www.calstatela.edu/registrar/major-specific-declaration-requirements)
- Tutoring Resources (http://www.calstatela.edu/academic-success/tutoring)
- Financial Aid (http://www.calstatela.edu/financialaid)
- GET (https://www.calstatela.edu/registrar/get)
- Degree Planner (http://www.calstatela.edu/degreeplanner)
- Campus Map (http://www.calstatela.edu/univ/maps)
- Major Specific Criteria: (https://www.calstatela.edu/admissions/major-specific-criteria)
- Major Specific Declaration: (https://www.calstatela.edu/registrar/major-specific-declaration-requirements)
- Dates and Deadlines: (https://www.calstatela.edu/registrar/dates-deadlines)
Advising Tools and Resources
Academic Roadmaps to Timely Graduation
Major Specific Admission Criteria
All Cal State LA majors have "major-specific admission requirements" which are focused on transfer student preparation that predicts success in the major and promotes timely degree completion. The criteria below will be used for Fall 2022 admission. More information available, click here.
Major Specific Declaration Criteria
All students must have a declared major by the time they reach 60 earned units. This applies equally to students who are:
- Have been admitted into a ‘pre–major’ and are requesting to declare the major
- Requesting to change major
- Requesting to add a major
Learn more about delcaring your major and the requirements.