National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
As part of the University's ongoing effort to provide professional development for faculty, we have continued our institutional membership to the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students. They provide a variety of virtual programs and resources, including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
Claim your Membership
To claim your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Activate my Membership."
- Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e., @calstatela.edu)
- Go to your institution's email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click "Activate Account" in the email.
If you have questions about the membership, please contact Andre Ellis, Associate Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD.