- You must be a junior and enrolled in 15 or more units to participate (If you are a senior, you may participate in the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 courses).
- Please note your admissions offer will remain provisional until the Admissions Office has verified your final transcripts.
- Class dates, speakers, and topics are subject to change.
Fall 2020, Professional Fundamentals BUS 4540-JUN-A (1-Unit):
- Self-Awareness (Strengths Finder Workshop)
- Listening, Note-taking, Thinking, Learning
- Personal Ethics/Integrity
- Networking, Personal Finance
- Positive Attitude
- Communication (Verbal/Written)
|Section||Meeting Day||Meeting Time||Meeting Dates (Junior)|
8 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
9/5, 9/12, 9/26, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7
4:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
9/4, 9/18, 10/2, 10/16, 10/23, 11/13, 11/20
Spring 2021, Professional Fundamentals BUS 4540-JUN-B (2-Units):
- Business Etiquette (Dress, Office, Meetings, Dining)
- Teamwork/Collaboration, Leadership/Management
- Interpersonal Skills, Personal Branding
- Business Ethics
- Real-World Problem-Solving, Excel for Work, Tableau
- Life Skills, Job Search
Fall 2021, Professional Fundamentals BUS 4540-JUN-C (2-Units):
- Business Acumen
- Personal Ethics/Integrity Part 2
- Business Etiquette Part 2 (Executive Presence)
- Teamwork/Collaboration Part 2
- Leadership/Management Part 2
- Negotiation, Persuasion, Interpersonal Skills
- Industry Knowledge, Computer/Software Workshop
- Life Skills, Job Search Part 2
Spring 2022, Professional Fundamentals BUS 4540-JUN-D (1-Unit):
- Critical Thinking Part 2
- Initiative/Self-Motivation/Perseverance, Adaptability
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Communication (Verbal/Written) Part 2
- Industry Knowledge Part 2
- Functional Knowledge Part 2
- Real-World Problem-Solving Part 2