We Care About Your Health
The Student Health Center offers students a variety of activities to support student health and well-being and academic success.
This semester's activities are virtual events, allowing students who aren't on-campus opportunities to participate. We look forward to having you join us.
The Student Health Center
Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) Health Huts take place weekly via Instagram Live (@CalStateLASHAC). Join SHAC for wellness tips and activities designed to help you improve and maintain your health and well-being.
Week 9: Wellness Week
Wellness Week runs Monday, Oct. 18 through Friday, Oct. 22. All Wellness Week Health Huts take place 12-12:30 p.m. @CalStateLASHAC.
- Mon., Oct. 18: Financial Wellness
- Tues., Oct. 19: Dental Hygiene
- Wed., Oct. 20: Mask Etiquette
- Thurs., Oct. 21: Sexuality-Know Yourself, Be Yourself
- Fri., Oct. 22: Technolological Awareness
Week 10: Environmental Health
- Oct. 27 | 1-1:30 p.m. | @CalStateLASHAC
Week 11: Improving Sleep
- Nov. 3 | 11-11:30 a.m. | @CalStateLASHAC
Week 12: Diabetes Awareness
- Nov. 10 | 1-1:30 p.m. | @CalStateLASHAC
Week 13: Dangers of Vaping
- Nov. 17 | 11-11:30 a.m. | @CalStateLASHAC
Week 14: Stress Management
- Dec. 1 | 1-1:30 p.m. | @CalStateLASHAC
Week 15: Finishing Finals Strong
- Dec. 8 | 11-11:30 a.m. | @CalStateLASHAC