There are several financial aid opportunities available to students who wish to complete their Degrees or an approved Certificate Program with The College of Professional and Global Education (PaGE).
Students are encouraged to apply for federal aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) application. To apply for financial aid follow these steps.
To be Eligible for Financial aid, Students Must:
- Have a completed FAFSA application (Free Application for Student Aid) on file with Center for Student Financial Aid. California State University, Los Angeles school code (001140).
- Be a “Matriculated” Cal State LA-PAGE/DTLA student admitted into a Degree-granting or approved Certificate Program. Matriculated students include those who have been formally admitted to Cal State LA and enrolled while pursuing an authorized degree, credential, or certificate.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units (1/2 time enrollment).
- Meet all requirements of the SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) Policy.
(California State University, Los Angeles school code: 001140)
IMPORTANT FAFSA DATES & DEADLINES
Priority Deadline: March 2, 2021
FAFSA 2021/2022 Academic Year: Application opens October 1, 2020
Financial Aid Roadmap
To apply for financial aid follow the steps in the Financial Aid Roadmap.
- 12 eligible students
- Must be enrolled at least half-time in a bachelor’s or graduate program
- Monthly entry begins February 1, 2021 to January 1, 2022
- One winner will be selected each month
Completing the Dream Scholarship: In 2021, The Sallie Mae Fund will award (260) gap scholarships worth up to $2,500 to minority students and those from underserved communities who are on track to graduate but are at-risk of not completing due to financial emergency or unpaid school bill. Students can apply for the Completing the Dream Scholarship, at www.salliemae.com/landing/completing-the-dream The deadline to apply is on or before 11:59 PM EST on Monday, March 08, 2021.
Minority Scholarships: Get money for college with these scholarships for minority students. The deadline to apply is on or before 11:59 PM EST on Monday, March 08, 2021.
Graduate School Scholarships: The Sallie Mae Fund will also offer (10) $10,000 scholarships to minority students and those from disadvantaged communities who are pursuing a graduate degree. The deadline to apply is on or before 11:59 PM EST on Monday, March 08, 2021.
FAFSA Contact Information:
Web: FAFSA Website
E-mail: [email protected]
Access the Dream Act Application here.
FAFSA Information on social media:
The College of Professional and Global Education (PaGE) provides the following information but does not endorse nor have any affiliation with the lenders listed below. PaGE works with all private loan lenders and students are not required to select a lender from this list. The lenders listed below are provided as a guide when considering private loan programs. To apply, please contact the lender(s) directly and/or visit their website for further assistance.
The following lenders offer private loans that may provide financial assistance:
- Select "Career Training Smart Option Student Loan"
The Cal-Vet Fee Waiver only waives state-wide mandated fees. Self-support (extension) fees are not waived. Therefore, the Cal-Vet Fee Waiver cannot be used for any program or courses offered by the College of Professional and Global Education, including Open University courses. Contact the Veterans Resource Center staff at (323) 343-5080 to inquire about educational programs that qualify under the Cal-Vet fee waiver program at Cal State LA.
If you have any questions, please contact Tom Lau, Financial Aid Advisor.