There are several financial aid opportunities available to students who wish to complete their Degrees or an approved Certificate Program with The College of Professional and Global Education (PaGE).
Students are encouraged to apply for federal aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) application. To apply for financial aid follow these steps.
To be Eligible for Financial aid, Students Must:
- Have a completed FAFSA application (Free Application for Student Aid) on file with Center for Student Financial Aid. California State University, Los Angeles school code (001140).
- Be a “Matriculated” Cal State LA-PAGE/DTLA student admitted into a Degree-granting or approved Certificate Program. Matriculated students include those who have been formally admitted to Cal State LA and enrolled while pursuing an authorized degree, credential, or certificate.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units (1/2 time enrollment).
- Meet all requirements of the SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) Policy.
(California State University, Los Angeles school code: 001140)
IMPORTANT FAFSA DATES & DEADLINES
Priority Deadline: March 2, 2021
FAFSA 2021/2022 Academic Year: Application opens October 1, 2020
Financial Aid Roadmap
To apply for financial aid follow the steps in the Financial Aid Roadmap.
FAFSA Contact Information:
Web: FAFSA Website
E-mail: [email protected]
FAFSA Information on Social Media:
The College of Professional and Global Education (PaGE) provides the following information but does not endorse nor have any affiliation with the lenders listed below. PaGE works with all private loan lenders and students are not required to select a lender from this list. The lenders listed below are provided as a guide when considering private loan programs. To apply, please contact the lender(s) directly and/or visit their website for further assistance.
The following lenders offer private loans that may provide financial assistance:
- Select "Career Training Smart Option Student Loan"
The Cal-Vet Fee Waiver only waives state-wide mandated fees. Self-support (extension) fees are not waived. Therefore, the Cal-Vet Fee Waiver cannot be used for any program or courses offered by the College of Professional and Global Education, including Open University courses. Contact the Veterans Resource Center staff at (323) 343-5080 to inquire about educational programs that qualify under the Cal-Vet fee waiver program at Cal State LA.
If you have any questions, please contact: Tom Lau, Financial Aid Advisor.