Mutual Use Network privileges
- CSULA students and faculty may check out most books at mutual use libraries.
- Students and faculty from mutual use libraries may check out most books from
the CSULA library.
- Mutual use borrowers must present a valid student ID card and proof of current registration, such as a paid receipt, official schedule of classes or registration sticker.
- Mutual use borrowers may check out books according to the rules established at the lending library. The off-campus borrowers row in the Loan and Fee Policies Table describes book borrowing loan periods and rules at CSULA.
- Note: The following materials do not circulate to mutual use (non-CSULA) borrowers: course reserves, media, library-use-only items, periodicals, & reference books.
The Mutual Use Network includes all 23 California State University campuses and select local community college libraries.