The Library Empowered Scholars + Pan African Studies Grad Cohort is designed to support the inaugural cohort of Pan African Studies graduate students. This IRA grant-funded program will offer biweekly research labs on a variety of student support activities to cultivate students' self-efficacy and academic success.
- A place to study, network, collaborate, and share resources
- Peer and faculty discussion of information literacy and research dispositions
- Book discussion groups centered around research skills acquisition
- Library workshops tapping into our library's scholarly and archival collections
- Author talks from Black Studies scholars
We will meet every other Monday, starting October 2nd, from 3pm - 6pm in the Library Community Room and via Zoom. Email Lettycia Terrones, Librarian at Cal State LA, for more information or questions at [email protected]
Library Empowered Scholars + Pan African Grad Cohort Sessions and Description