Apply to Study in L.A.Submit the complete application packet together in one package, including:
- The Study in L.A. Application Form
- Original bank document (less than 6 months old) with a minimum balance of $11,775 U.S. dollars or scholarship verification of support funds. Acceptable documents include your or your sponsorÂs bank account or government financial guarantee.
- Copy of passport information page (name, date of birth, citizenship, etc.)
- Copy of home university transcript with English translation
- Official TOEFL/IELTS test results *no more than 1 year old Minimum scores required: TOEFL (61 ibt), IELTS (5.5), or PTE (44)
- Study in LA Payments
- $150 application fee (non-refundable)
- $800 tuition deposit (non-refundable)
In order to secure a place in the program, applicants must submit payment of the tuition deposit. The tuition deposit and application fee must be paid before an I-20 can be issued. Once you begin the program, the $800 deposit will be credited toward your tuition payment.
- Only complete application packets will be reviewed, please submit all documents together in one package.
- Determine which quarter you would like to begin your studies. The University Academic Calendar lists the start and end dates for each quarter.
- If you are applying from outside the United States, your application materials should arrive at CSULA at least 3 months prior to the start of the academic term in order you to apply for the F-1 student visa stamp at the nearest U.S. Embassy/Consulate and make travel arrangements.
- If you are applying from within the United States or are transferring from another school, you application should arrive at CSULA no later than 1 month before the start of each term.
|Term||Classes Start||Classes End|
|Fall||Late September||Mid December|
|Winter||Early January||Mid March|
|Spring||Late March||Mid June|
California State University, Los Angeles
Attn: Jennifer/Study in LA
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032-8365
Attn: Study in LA