Risk Management's primary responsibilities include protecting the assets of the University through a number of varied loss control activities.
The department develops, implements and maintains comprehensive loss control policies and procedures to help reduce or eliminate primary exposure to liability losses.
Major areas of service include:
- Management of all Campus Insurance Programs
- Liability Claims Administration
- Coordination of the State Vehicle Driver Program
University Service Learning Documents
- Bounce House Safety 2014: Risk Management adopted guidelines for the safe use of inflatable equipment on campus.
- Risk Management Bulletin 2008 Cellular Phone Laws
- Pool Safety Alert Bulletin: Please note the point on a safety check of pool drain covers.
Student Film Shoots
For students that are planning a film shoot as a part of an academic project the steps outlined in the file show you what is necessary to get started, a timeline that you will need to give yourself to help meet your project goals, what documents may be necessary and which University officials can approve them. The final entry on the document provides information on student film shoots that will occur on campus. Following these guidelines will be helpful in meeting your academic goals.