Foreign International Travel Information
- Foreign International Travel Guidelines
- International Travel: Student Organizations and Clubs - Guidelines
- Study Abroad Program Guide
- Independent International Travel - Students: University Insurance Program Brochure
- 2018 State Dept Travel Site - U.S. State Department website information re. travel warnings, advisories in conjunction with using the General Release form
- General Release Forms - College or department initiating use of either general release form should retain the general release for two years.
- Individual: When using these releases use of the Field Trip
- Class: Emergency Guideline Form (as shown below) is required
- Student Travel Accident Policy and Claim Form
- Chancellor's Office Memo on International Travel and Insurance Requirements - This memo details the process for international travel to High Hazard and War Risk countries and U.S. State Department Travel Alerts and Warnings that will require insurance underwriter approval and countries experiencing political or military unrest. Both lists are to be consulted when considering foreign travel. The traveler should always consult the Risk Management Office or the U.S. State Department website for updated/most current information re. travel warnings, advisories, etc.
- Chancellor's Office Executive Order 156: Travel Requests Approval
- Memo: High Hazard Country Travel Approval Process and Requirement to Purchase Insurance
Travel to Cuba
- Cuba Travel Summary
- Cuba Travel Affidavit - Please send the completed affidavit to the Risk Management Office