Risk Management Resources
- Government Claim Information and Form
- Department of General Services - Annual Risk Management Training Classes and Specific Monthly Driver Training Class Schedules
- For assistance please contact Nida Niravanh
- The California State University Risk Management Authority (CSURMA) is an association of CSU and auxiliary organizations joined to protect member resources by providing broad coverage and quality risk management services that stabilize risk costs in a reliable, economical and beneficial manner.
- U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs
- California State University Chancellor's Office/System-wide Office of Risk Management
- Total Case Incident Rate (TCIR) 2006-2016