Welcome to the Cal State LA Emergency Preparedness Page!
"A good plan vigorously executed now is better than a perfect plan executed a week from now."
The Cal State LA Emergency Preparedness program is responsible for ensuring the Cal State LA campus and community are prepared to respond to, and recover from, any emergency or disaster. The program consists of the following components:
- The Multihazard Emergency Plan (EOP)
- The Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- The Pandemic Business Continuity Plan (PBCP)
- The Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- The Cal State LA CERT Team
- Emergency Preparedness & Response Equipment and Supplies
- Emergency Preparedness & Response Training, Drills, and Exercises
The Cal State LA Emergency Operations Officer (Emergency Manager) is responsible for overseeing the Emergency Preparedness program, advising university administrators and executives on disaster preparedness, response, and recovery issues related to our campus, and ensuring compliance with Cal State University Executive Orders EO 1014 & EO 1056. The Cal State LA Emergency Executive provides final approval to all Cal State LA disaster response plans and procedures.
Who is a Disaster Service Worker???
Fire Safety Video for Cal State LA Housing Residents -- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GUikH09RiBmQhX65MEjs5GRUZff8NRM3
Emergency Response / EOC / Building Evacuation
Training / Exercises
Emergency Management Council
Other Useful Links
Weekly Brief Archive