In compliance with the 2014 amendments made to Education Code §67380 by Assembly Bill 1433, California State University, Los Angeles has made available the below Campus Safety Plan. The report includes all of the following:
- The availability and location of security personnel.
- Methods for summoning assistance of security personnel.
- Any special safeguards that have been established for particular facilities or activities.
- Any actions taken in the preceding 18 months to increase safety.
- Any changes in safety precautions expected to be made during the next 24 months.
- Records of all occurrences reported to campus police, campus security personnel, or campus safety authorities of, and arrests for crimes that are committed on campus and that involve violence, hate violence, theft, and destruction of property, illegal drugs, or alcohol intoxication and all occurrences of noncriminal acts of hate violence reported to, and for which a written report is prepared by, designated campus authorities.
The report is made available to you online as a PDF file. You may also download the complete, printable, PDF report to your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to access the online report, you may also request a paper copy by contacting the Office of the Clery Director located at 5151 State University Drive, Administration Building Room 509.
|Campus Safety Report|