Contact Us

Campus staff, faculty and students may refer a case to the CARE Team by submitting a report through our online form below, via phone, by email or in person. If you are unsure how to advise a student in need of support, please call the Dean of Students at (323) 343-3103 for help and referrals.

In an event of an emergency, please contact the University Police at (323) 343-3700 or call 911.

For additional resources contact the following offices:

  • Student Health Center - (323) 343-3301
  • Housing Services¬†- (323) 343-4800
  • Office for Student with Disabilities - (323) 343-3140
  • Veteran Resource Center - (323) 343-5080