Forms for Current Students

MFA in Television, Film, and Theatre Forms 

The university requires specific forms to be turned in for Culminating Projects, Directed Studies and Graduation.  Contact the program academic advisor if you have any questions.


GS-10 Application for Advancement to Candidacy 

Graduate Thesis or Project Course Enrollment Form 

Continous Enrollment Form- for UNIV 9000

Directed Study Permit

The Office of Graduate Studies has additional information regarding deadlines and resources for graduate students.