International Students


Information on International Students

Please visit the International Graduate Application and Admission page on the University website for current information regarding the application/admission requirements and process for international students.


If you would like to learn more about the International Programs Office, visit their website.  To speak to someone regarding international student admissions, click on their "Request an Advising Appointment" link and review the information there.  They have a listing of current advisers on that page, including the listing for the International Admissions Liason.