TVF | Cal State LA
There are many competitive scholarships available for the Television, Film & Media students. Scholarship applications are reviewed by a faculty committee that selects the recipients for the scholarships.
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association Scholarship (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Morris and Rose Mary Bloom Scholarship
- For TVF major with a 2.7 or higher GPA. Advanced production standing. Demonstrated in film or video production. Eligible recipients must have completed a Cal State LA scholarship application.
- Paul T. Scott Award in Journalism
- For a full-time student majoring or taking courses in Journalism with a 3.0 or higher GPA. Since Professor Scott believed a journalist needs a broad background in history, literature and/or the arts, preference should be given to a student strong in one or more of these areas.
- Steve Guerrero Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- For TVF majors with a 3.0 or higher GPA. Preference is given to students demonstrating independent study, internships, or community service.
- and others