- I taught CS 4555-01: Introduction to 3D Game Programming for Fall 2020.
This course covers game design and development, with a focus on the Unity game engine.
- I am teaching CS 4540-02: Topics in Advanced Computer Science: Human Centered Computing for Spring 2021.
This course covers topics such as human-computer interaction, user interface design, evaluation, and interaction modalities.
- I am developing several courses for future terms. One will examine Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality. Another course will be an introduction to Computational Thinking.
- I may also teach some of the following courses in the future:
- CS 3550 Game Development for Graphic Communications
- CS 4555 Introduction to 3D Computer Game Programming
- CS 4556 Multiplayer Online Game Design and Development
- CS 5875 Human Issues in Computing