I can be available for interviews or talks on topics such as:
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Automotive Interfaces
- Simulation and Training
- Wearable Computers
- Mello, Jr., John P. Oculus Quest Production Stymied by Pandemic. Tech News World, May 6, 2020, https://www.technewsworld.com/story/86651.html
- Lacdan, Joe. Hollywood Technology to Help Army Innovate Tank Training, Army News Service, October 8, 2019, https://www.army.mil/article/224504/hollywood_technology_to_help_army_innovate_tank_training
- Barrett, Brian. The Biggest iPhone News Is a Tiny New Chip Inside It. Wired, September 12, 2019, https://www.wired.com/story/apple-u1-chip/
- Mantle, Larry. The Next Frontier of Wearable Tech: Your Shoes. KPCC AirTalk, February 5, 2019, https://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2019/02/05/64155/the-next-frontier-of-wearable-tech-your-shoes/
- Cass, Stephen. How Will the U.S. Military Use the Hololens on the Front Line? IEEE Spectrum, December 5, 2018, https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/consumer-electronics/portable-devices/how-will-the-military-use-the-hololens-on-the-front-line
- Weiner, Zoe. Asos's New Technology Lets Shoppers See Clothes on Different Body Types. NBC Today Webpage, March 28, 2018, https://www.today.com/style/asos-s-new-tool-lets-you-see-clothes-different-body-t125864
- D.M. Krum, Reducing Social Distance with Immersive Technologies, Transmedia Institute International Symposium, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, South Korea, November 6, 2020.
- D.M. Krum, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality For a Socially Distant World, Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association, Southern California Chapter, August 14, 2020.
- D.M. Krum, How Can VR and AR Technologies Help Us During a Pandemic?, presented at the GlobalVR-AR Conference 2020, Korea VR-AR Industry Association and Korean Ministry of Science andICT, South Korea, July 20, 2020.