I can be available for interviews or talks on topics such as:
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Automotive Interfaces
- Simulation and Training
- Wearable Computers
- Mello, Jr., John P. Oculus Quest Production Stymied by Pandemic. Tech News World, May 6, 2020, https://www.technewsworld.com/story/86651.html
- Lacdan, Joe. Hollywood Technology to Help Army Innovate Tank Training, Army News Service, October 8, 2019, https://www.army.mil/article/224504/hollywood_technology_to_help_army_innovate_tank_training
- Barrett, Brian. The Biggest iPhone News Is a Tiny New Chip Inside It. Wired, September 12, 2019, https://www.wired.com/story/apple-u1-chip/
- Mantle, Larry. The Next Frontier of Wearable Tech: Your Shoes. KPCC AirTalk, February 5, 2019, https://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2019/02/05/64155/the-next-frontier-of-wearable-tech-your-shoes/
- Cass, Stephen. How Will the U.S. Military Use the Hololens on the Front Line? IEEE Spectrum, December 5, 2018, https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/consumer-electronics/portable-devices/how-will-the-military-use-the-hololens-on-the-front-line
- Weiner, Zoe. Asos's New Technology Lets Shoppers See Clothes on Different Body Types. NBC Today Webpage, March 28, 2018, https://www.today.com/style/asos-s-new-tool-lets-you-see-clothes-different-body-t125864
- Gammon, Katharine, Using virtual reality — and mom’s sewing machine — for stroke rehab. Medical Xpress, June 13, 2017, https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-06-virtual-realityand-mom-machinefor-rehab.html
- Gammon, Katharine, Using virtual reality — and mom’s sewing machine — for stroke rehab. USC News, June 12, 2017, https://news.usc.edu/122574/usc-researcher-uses-virtual-reality-and-her-mothers-sewing-machine-to-treat-stroke-survivors/
- Seffers, George I., Virtual Reality a Friend And Foe in Terror Fight. Signal, June 1, 2017, https://www.afcea.org/content/Article-virtual-reality-friend-and-foe-terror-fight
- Good, Andrew, With the release of Oculus Rift, what’s next for virtual reality?, April 5, 2016, https://news.usc.edu/97921/with-the-release-of-oculus-rift-whats-next-for-virtual-reality/
- Cieslak, Marc. How a Virtual Human Could Be Your Coach. BBC Click. March 9, 2016, https://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-35579005
- Piasecki, Joe. Playa Vista’s USC Institute for Creative Technologies is using virtual reality to transform movies, games, medicine, education and war. The Argonaut. September 3, 2014, https://argonautnews.com/future-vision/
- D.M. Krum, Being Together in VR and AR, Transmedia Institute International Symposium, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, South Korea, November 9, 2021.
- D.M. Krum, Being Together in Immersive Environments, Computer Science Colloquium, Pomona College, Claremont, California, October 21, 2021.
- D.M. Krum, Reducing Social Distance with Immersive Technologies, Transmedia Institute International Symposium, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, South Korea, November 6, 2020.
- D.M. Krum, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality For a Socially Distant World, Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association, Southern California Chapter, August 14, 2020.
- D.M. Krum, How Can VR and AR Technologies Help Us During a Pandemic?, presented at the GlobalVR-AR Conference 2020, Korea VR-AR Industry Association and Korean Ministry of Science and ICT, South Korea, July 20, 2020.