- Visitors with guest passes: Park in lot designated on the pass.
- Visitors with reservations: check in at parking kiosk for parking in Lot 4.
- Visitors without passes: park in areas with permit dispensers or meters (top level, Parking Structure C; all levels,
- Parking Structure A; Lot 2; Lot 5; Lot 7).
- NOTE: Permits/passes must be displayed at all times. Questions? Call Parking Administration, (323) 343-3704.
Parking with Cal State LA current permit only (includes persons with DMV Placards) on Circle Drive, Paseo Rancho Castilla, B-Level of the Parking Structure B, all levels of Parking Structures A and C, Lot 4, Lot 6, Lot 7, Lot 7A (residence area), Lot 8, and Lot 10.
Navigating King Hall
King Hall has 4 wings:
A- Southwest (nearest to Kennedy Library)
B- Southeast (nearest to Engineering and Technology)
C- Northeast (nearest to Lot 7)
D- Northwest (nearest to Lot 5)
- Rooms in the middle corridor are associated with whatever wing they abut.
- There are 6 floors, B (for Basement) to 5.
- If the room assignment has 3 digits, then the room is in the Basement.
- If the room has 4 digits, then it is on an upper floor.
- Examples: D140 is in the D Wing Basement, and C4069 is in the C Wing Fourth Floor
If additional questions on parking, click on the Parking.