Research Help & Information
Library North, 1st Floor
Need Information or Help With Research?
Visit the Library Service Desk (Library North, 1st Floor) when you have questions or need help with library research.
We can help you:
- learn how to use OneSearch to find books, articles, media & more
- find answers to your subject-specific, detailed, or complex research questions
- learn how to find the best journal articles for your topic
- locate helpful reference sources (encyclopedias, bibliographies, etc.)
- find statistics or factual data to support your research needs
- resolve difficult citation problems (MLA, APA, etc.)
- get answers to informational & directional questions
- learn how to print, copy, & save documents
- locate hard-to-find library materials
To see all the different ways to get help, visit the Research Help page.
Here are some pages that may help you do research on your own: