Visit Health Watch for COVID-19 updates. Find Employee Return to Campus and Student Return to Campus information.
Emergency Notification

Spring 2022 Registration for Exploring Students

Registration for Spring 2022 for continuing students is now live!

If you have not yet done so, please meet with your UAAC advisor as soon as possible to choose a schedule of classes that will allow you to meet degree requirements while best exploring your strengths, interests, values, and career goals.

Fall Registration FAQ

How can I meet with my advisor for help registering?

You have several options to connect with your UAAC advisor:

  1. Check your Cal State LA email to see if your UAAC advisor has already sent you an invitation for an advising session.
  2. Book an appointment at the University Academic Advisement Center – in person or online – on Navigate. Not sure how? Here’s a quick tutorial:
  3. Email us at [email protected] – please be sure to include your CIN


How do I pay for classes?

Before you are able to enroll, you will need to pay for your classes if your financial aid for the year does not already cover them.

  1. If you have questions regarding your financial aid status, please contact a Financial Aid advisor:
  2. If you are paying for your classes directly, please visit the Cashier’s Office website for payment information: 
  3. If you're not sure if your classes are covered, please email us at [email protected], and we will check for you.

How do I remove a registration hold?

If you have a hold, you will not be able to register until it is cleared.  You can view any outstanding holds in your GET Student Center.

  1. If you have a major declaration hold, you will need to declare a major or pre-major because you have reached your major declaration deadline. Please visit the advising center of the college appropriate for your chosen major:  Once you have declared, contact us at [email protected]
  2. If you have a COVID-19 vaccination hold, you can verify your vaccination status through the COVID-19 Student Self-Certification system in your student portal. Students seeking an exemption must upload documentation in support of their request for an exemption. For further information, please visit:
  3. For other holds, please see the contact information in your GET Student Center.

What if I have other questions?

Please email us at [email protected] if you have any other questions or concerns.