The annual Fact Sheet contains snapshot statistics of our Cal State LA student population.
The Common Data Set (CDS) is a standardized questionnaire that contains many frequently asked questions about institutions of higher education (e.g., student demographics, financial aid, and tuition). It was a collaboration among colleges, universities, and publishers (i.e., the College Board, Peterson's, and U.S. News & World Report) to improve the comparability of higher education institutions and to reduce the workload of data providers. Institutions of higher education voluntarily complete the CDS, and their responses are used in many publications and rankings, such as U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges" guide. Our responses to the CDS are available.
Student Right-to-Know Athlete Graduation Rate: NCAA legislation and federal law (the Student Right-to-Know act from 1990) requires all universities offering athletics aid to report for graduation rates of their athletes. NCAA prepared reports for Cal State LA, which are available below.
- NCAA 2019-2020 report for AY 2013-2014 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2018-2019 report for AY 2012-2013 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2017-2018 report for AY 2011-2012 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2016-2017 report for AY 2010-2011 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2015-2016 report for AY 2009-2010 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2014-2015 report for AY 2008-2009 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2013-2014 report for AY 2007-2008 First Time Freshman
- NCAA 2012-2013 report for AY 2006-2007 First Time Freshman