In response to COVID-19 and the transition to alternative instruction, all student semester parking permits will be refunded for the remaining portion of Spring Semester 2020 (March 22-May 25).
- No applications required.
- Refunds will be posted to your student account and will be sent to all current permit holders by direct deposit or mailed to the address on your MyCalStateLA account
- Refund amounts will be on a prorated basis for the remaining days of Spring Semester 2020 (March 22-May 25).
- Students who purchased a 30-day permit will receive a pro-rated refund effective March 16
- Refunds will be issued beginning March 30 and through the month of April.
Faculty, Staff, High School, and non-affiliated refund requests would need to complete a refund application. Please see the categories below for more information on Student Parking Refunds.
Spring 2020 Student Refund Information
|Permit Type||Refund Amount|