In response to COVID-19 and the transition to alternative instruction, all student semester parking permits will be refunded for the remaining portion of Spring Semester 2020 (March 22-May 25).
- No applications required.
- Refunds will be posted to your student account and will be sent to all current permit holders by direct deposit or mailed to the address on your MyCalStateLA account
- Refund amounts will be on a prorated basis for the remaining days of Spring Semester 2020 (March 22-May 25).
- Students who purchased a 30-day permit will receive a pro-rated refund effective March 16
- Refunds will be issued beginning March 30 and through the month of April.
Faculty, Staff, High School, and non-affiliated refund requests would need to complete the refund application below. Please see the categories below for more information on Student Parking Refunds. Payroll Deduction Parking Changes or Refunds should be requested by email directly to Ericka.Carter2@calstatela.edu. Please include your name as it appears in payroll, EIN, bargaining unit, and your department in the email.
This is a request for a refund only. The submittal of this request does not guarantee a refund has been approved. This request will be carefully reviewed and may require further research before this request can be approved. Applicants will be notified by email within 10 business days regarding the status of this request. If approved, refunds may take 4-6 weeks to process, checks will be made to the person that submitted original payment, and mailed to the address provided. If you have not been contacted within 10 business days, please contact (323) 343-6118.