- Research Interests: High-stakes testing, school climate, school consultation to support at-risk youth, systems-level change, training in school psychology
- Courses Taught: School-Based Consultation; Cognitive Assessment; Assessment of Social and Behavioral Disorders; Research and Program Evaluation; Individual Counseling Strategies; Ethics, Law and Professional Issues in Counseling
- Research Interests: School consultation to support at-risk youth, transition to adulthood for students with ASD, and legal considerations for special education
- Courses Taught: Individual Counseling Strategies, Cognitive Assessment and Assessment for Learning Disabilities, Practicum and Internship Supervision
Part Time Lecturers
- Vira Caro-Michel, M.S., NCSP, BCBA
- Roseann Casalicchio, M.S.
- Nicole Garcia, Ph.D., NCSP
- Kezia Gopaul-Knights, Ph.D.
- Delores Mata, M.S.
- Yiwen Zhu, Ph.D., NCSP
Master of Science Degree in Counseling Option in School Psychology