All webpages affiliated with Cal State LA divisions, departments, offices and institutes must adhere to University brand standards. Below are minimum webpage requirements:
- Webpage headers must display the Cal State LA badge and feature the University’s brand colors: black and Cal State LA gold. See the brand webpage for information regarding using the logo and University brand colors. The badge in the footer should link to the Cal State LA homepage.
- The body of the webpage must contain headlines, subheads, text and in some cases images. Content should adhere to University editorial style standards, e.g. referring to the University as Cal State LA rather than CSULA. For more information, see the University Editorial Style Guide.
- Menus must be arranged in a way that creates intuitive navigation for users.
- Information in the footer can vary but must be approved by ITS and the Office of Communications and Public Affairs, in consultation with the University’s Web Management Committee. The footer should have a link to the Cal State LA homepage.
- All webpages must adhere to University accessibility standards. See the following webpage for accessibility standards. If you have any questions or need assistance with making your website accessible, contact the Web Administrator at [email protected]