Credential Evaluation Forms
How to Apply for a Credential?
Are you ready to apply for your credential? The answer is yes only if you have completed all of your credential requirements or you are currently enrolled in the final remaining credential requirements this semester. If you are ready to apply for your credential, follow the steps below.
Evaluation application deadlines for 2021-2022 academic year are:
APPLICATIONS ARE VALID ONE SEMESTER
|FALL SEMESTER 2021||Thursday, October 7, 2021|
|SPRING SEMESTER 2022||Thursday, March 10, 2022|
Please read carefully and follow steps 1 - 3 below:
- Complete the online credential application for the credential you will be completing this semester https://calstatelacbe.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/ssc/aform/x67d7caGc00kx6700qCN.ssc
- Upload all required documents for your designated credential (Refer to the table in the online application link for a listing of required documentation)
- Originals of Verification of Experience and Verification of Employment may be required.
- Upload confirmation of survey completion – Link available in the online application table of required documents. (Multiple Subjects, Single Subjects, Education Specialist only)
- If you have any outstanding requirements once an evaluation is completed, you will be sent a deficiency email from the Credential Analyst indicating the outstanding requirement(s). All credential requirements must be met by the end of the semester you have applied for.
OSS Office - Once all requirements have been met and verified, your application and University recommendation will be electronically sent to the California Commission on Teacher Credential (CCTC).
CL 777 & FERPA Forms
***NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read all forms.
Firefox users must download the form.
|Verification of Employment as an Administrator (CL-777) Preliminary||Use this form to verify administrative position for the Preliminary Credential.|
Use this form for the release of official CSLA transcripts.
*Note:Completing your portion of the credential application process (these are the instructions you should have received from CCTC):
- Go online and type in (or click) the following web address to complete your program’s recommendation – www.ctc.ca.gov
- Click on: Complete Your Program’s Recommendation
- You can no longer log in with your SSN and date of birth. You must be a registered user to access the CTC online system. Register your User ID by clicking the “Create Educator Account” link.
- Follow the instructions and enter all additional information (response to Character and Identification Clearance questions, address, credit card number, etc.)
- When all the necessary information has been completed; a Confirmation Page will be displayed. You should print out the Confirmation Page as a receipt.
The CCTC will review your credential recommendation and send you notification via e-mail within ten business days.
For any questions regarding a credential, please contact Edith Torres - (323) 343-4340 - [email protected]