Summer permits are available for purchase through calstatela.aimsparking.com or via MyCalStateLA. Permits should only be purchase for those that will be on campus or using the facilities during Summer Session.
Daily parking is also available. We recommend using the PayByPhone app for contactless daily parking.
Spring 2020 Parking Refunds
In response to COVID-19 and the transition to alternative instruction, all student semester parking permits were refunded for the remaining portion of Spring Semester 2020 (March 22-May 25).
- No applications required.
- Refunds were posted to your student account and will be sent to all current permit holders by direct deposit or mailed to the address on your MyCalStateLA account.
- Refund amounts were on a prorated basis for the remaining days of Spring Semester 2020 (March 22-May 25).
- Students who purchased a 30-day permit received a pro-rated refund effective March 16.
- Refunds were issued beginning March 30 and through the month of April.
Faculty, Staff, High School, and non-affiliated refund requests would need to complete a refund application. Please see the categories below for more information on Student Parking Refunds.
Spring 2020 Student Refund Information
|Permit Type||Refund Amount|