How to prepare for registration
To prepare for Fall 2017 registration, please do the following:
- Check your registration appointment on GET (time and date you register) for Spring 2017. Registration appointments are based on the number of units you have completed. Your registration appointment or permit to register is not an advisement appointment—it is the time you will log on to GET to register for your classes online.
- Fee payments for Fall 2017 registration. Tuition and fees must be paid at least three days before your registration appointment. Payment can be made by Cash or Check at the Cashiers' Office, Adm. 128, Monday – Thursday, 8am-6pm or Friday 8am-5pm or online at https://commerce.cashnet.com/csulapay.
- Check registration holds on your GET account. If you do have holds, please contact the appropriate office and have them removed prior to your registration appointment.
- Review your CAAR report to make sure it looks correct. If anything appears to be missing, send official scores or transcripts to the Cal State LA Admissions Office.
- Prepare to register in a full course load. To review your major requirements, review the e-catalog at: http://ecatalog.calstatela.edu/. Plan to take 15 units per semester to stay on track for graduation.