Attend a Graduation Workshop to learn about the graduation application process and receive assistance with completing your graduation application.
WINTER 2018 Graduation Deadline: September 1, 2017
SPRING 2018 Graduation Deadline: October 15, 2017
- Wednesday, May 31 - 3PM
- Tuesday, June 20 - 10AM
- Monday, July 17 - 3PM
- Thursday, August 2 - 3PM
- Thursday, August 24 - 3 PM
- Monday, August 28 - 3 PM
- Tuesday, August 29 - 10 AM
- Tuesday, August 29 - 3 PM
- Wednesday, August 30 - 10 AM
College of Business & Economics Graduation Workshops
Please review your CAAR report (Academic Requirements report) in your GET account to ensure you are on track for spring graduation. To apply for graduation, you must meet the following criteria:
- Earned at least 135 quarter units or 90 semester units
- Will earn a minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.000 in each of the following:
- All college work attempted (includes transfer work)
- All courses attempted at Cal State LA
- All general education courses
- All courses required for major(s)
- On track to complete all graduation requirements by end of declared term
Review and complete the Graduation Application available at: http://www.calstatela.edu/graduation before attending a workshop. Registration appointments will only be assigned to continuing students (i.e. If you apply for Spring 2018 graduation, you will not receive a Fall 2018 registration appointment.) If you need to change your graduation term, please complete a Request to Change Graduation Term form and submit directly with the Graduation Office.
*You must apply for the term in which you will finish all your requirements. Do not apply with the intention of taking more classes after you graduate on stage.
Important Commencement Information:
- If you are applying for Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018, or Summer 2018 graduation, you are eligible to walk in the May 2018 commencement ceremony.
- The Fall 2017 graduation deadline has passed. If you would like to apply for Fall 2017 graduation, you can attend a workshop and pay a late fee when submitting your application.