Welcome to spring!
Cal State LA is closely following public health guidance related to COVID-19 and the majority of classes are being offered virtually during the semester. While you won’t be on campus in-person, we encourage you to use this web hub to help you navigate virtual life at Cal State LA. Get support, stay connected, and continue to progress toward your degree.
- January 25 – First Day of Spring Classes
- February 8 – Course Add/Drop Deadline
- March 1 – Fall 2021 Undergraduate Graduation Applications Due
- March 29 - April 4 – Spring Break (No Classes)
- March 31 – Cesar Chavez Day (University Closed)
- May 17-22 – Final Exams
- June 15 – Fall 2021 Graduate/Doctoral Graduation Applications Due
Meet new friends and stay connected with your fellow Golden Eagles through student organizations, virtual events and programming.
Students and employees who test positive for COVID-19 should contact the Student Health Center at (323) 343-3302. Employees should also notify their supervisor, who should contact Human Resources Management at (323) 343-3694.
When Cal State LA learns of individuals in our community who test positive, we can offer direction and support, and assess any potential issues that may need to be addressed.
Find answers to frequently asked questions, university messages, guidance, and other resources related to COVID-19 on the University's Health Watch website.