Risk Management Forms
Vehicle & Driver Forms
- State Vehicle Driver Program Enrollment Form: State driver training instruction requires enrollment. The enrollment form after completion should be faxed (3-3464) or sent to the CSLA campus driver training coordinator in the Corporation Yard Building Room 244.
- Authorization To Use Privately Owned Vehicles On State Business - Form STD 261: Certifies that when the personal vehicle is used on state business the employee will be in possession of a valid driver’s license and proof of liability insurance amongst other requirements.
- Vehicle Accident Report Form for State Drivers: Used for reporting accidents in state or any vehicle when traveling on official business.
- Class Schedules Defensive Driving Training
- Vehicle Use Guidebook: CSU pamphlet containing guidelines on state and private vehicle use on business
- Post Accident Procedures for State Drivers (Vehicle Accident Reporting): Contains post-accident procedures/information.
- Review of State Driver Accidents (Form STD 274) (Supervisor Vehicle Accident Report): Post-vehicle accident supervisor review. Supervisor completes form and submits to CSLA campus driver training coordinator within 48 hours.
- Letter from the Office of Risk and Insurance Management (ORIM): Used to describe insurance coverage on state vehicles.
- Emergency Information Guidelines Form: Use this form to provide confidential information for students on field trips. The field trip coordinator/supervisor will keep a copy on field trip travel and a copy of the form will remain in the college office or department. This form is meant to have confidential information and so the Risk Management Office does not need to receive a copy of this form.
- Cal State LA Site Visit Checklist: Typically used when initiating student off-campus placements
- Student Field Trip and Travel Guidelines, Emergency Procedures Guidelines and the Field Trip Emergency Guideline Form
General Release Forms
- Individual General Release: Used for student and non-employee event participation for both on and off-campus events. College or department initiating use of this document should retain (for one year).
- Class General Release: Can be used for student course-related field trips or mass travel-related activity. College or department initiating use of this document should retain (for one year).
- Class General Release for Athletics: Typically used by the Athletics Department when conducting off campus sports-related activities.
Report of Injury Forms
College of Arts and Letters report of injury forms. For more information on completion and distribution please contact the College of Arts and Letters at 323-343-4001.
- Injury Report
- Accident Report
Public Affairs Forms
Photo release and student related film request forms; please contact the Public Affairs Office for additional information at 323-343-3050.