We are a collective of administrators and staff employees collaborating from across departments and divisions at the University to support the professional, developmental, personal, and emotional success of all staff employees of the University. Our goals are to:
- Offer programming and initiatives for campus administration and staff that fosters campus belonging, professional development, and employee engagement.
- Develop and communicate resources for campus administration and staff that foster campus belonging, professional development, and employee engagement.
- Serve as an advisory group to the president concerning campus administration and staff.
Staff Working Group Members
- Dr. Frangelo Ayran, associate dean of students
- Larry Bohannon, chief of police/director of public safety
- Dr. Demetrus Caldwell, deputy athletic director/chief of staff
- Turi Daoust (co-chair), director of change management and strategic initiatives
- Mario Galarza, administrative support coordinator
- Dr. Christopher Jackson, assistant director for residence life
- Dr. Isis Stansberry (co-chair), associate dean of students