- Attendance to the pre-conference keynote, pre-conference workshop, and the conference reception on Friday, March 13, 2015.
- Attendance to the conference keynote featuring Dr. Rachel Beattie from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Access to the full day of over 50 conference sessions featuring presentations addressing a variety of themes: resilience, diversity, literacy, citizenship, mentoring, goal setting, collaboration, and technology.
- Access to the poster session featuring presentations from various CSU faculty.
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday, March 14, 2015.
- Free parking in the designated event parking lot.
- Guest wifi and the full conference program via mobile device app.
- Access to the special conference photo booth to share #CSUgrit photos with your social media contacts.
$25* Online - Online Sales ended on 3/6/15
$30 At the Door (cash or credit* only)
(Plus processing fee*)
*Processing fee covers credit card transaction and Eventbrite usage. This fee will not be collected by the conference host, but by Eventbrite and is non-refundable.
To register with another payment type, please email [email protected].
Refunds must be requested in writing ([email protected]) by Friday, February 27, 2015. Registration fees are non-refundable after this date. There is no charge to change the name of a conference attendee, but these requests must also be made in writing by the Friday, February 27, 2015. For any refund or name change, please include your order number in the email, or forward the ticket confirmation with your request.