It is the responsibility of all drivers to know and understand the University parking rules and regulations. Parking regulations are enforced 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. Please obey all posted signs and/or curb markings.
- A valid Cal State LA parking permit must be displayed and visible on the rear-view mirror of the vehicle or placed face up on the driver’s side dash at all times.
- Expired permits and/or daily parking permits must be removed before displaying a current permit. (Note: Expiration dates are printed on each permit and it must be visible.)
- Semester and Annual Permits may be purchased online through paymycite.com or at the Parking & Transportation Service Center (P&T), located south of Lot 3.
- Intersession, Resident, and Faculty/Staff annual permits must be purchased in person at the Parking & Transportation Service Center.
- Daily parking permits are only available for purchase through dispensing machines located in student lots.
- Current permits must be displayed on the FIRST day of each term.
- Lost permits WILL NOT be replaced.
- Purchase of a parking permit does NOT guarantee a parking space at any given time on campus.
- For parking refunds, permit must be returned to the P&T Service Center
- Owners of convertible or open vehicles (i.e., Jeeps) are responsible for securing their parking permit. If stolen due to open access, the permit will NOT be replaced.
- If you forget your valid parking permit, you may purchase a daily permit at any of the parking permit dispenser machines conveniently located in Lots 1, 2, 5, and 7, Parking Structure A (all levels), Parking Structure B (C-Level) and Parking Structure C (Yellow Level).
- Daily permits must be displayed face-up on the driver's side dash with the valid date/time shown.
- Failure to display your permit correctly may be plausible cause for citation.
- Vehicles parked in unauthorized parking areas/zones are subject to citation and/or tow-away.
- Overnight parking for resident guests is allowed only in the residential parking area Lot 7 with a valid parking permit.
- Overnight parking for eligible commuters is allowed with prior approval from Parking and Transportation Service Center, (323) 343-6117.
- Vehicles must park "Head-in" in Parking Structure C and Lot 10.
All above information is subject to change without further notice.