Visit Health Watch for COVID-19 updates. Find Employee Return to Campus and Student Return to Campus information.
Cal State LA provides information and resources for the University community related to immigration issues on this website, which is updated as new developments and services are available.
Erika J. Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center
The Erika J. Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center supports undocumented students through a number of programs and services aimed at ensuring their academic, emotional, and personal well-being.
In the News
- Judge rules new DACA program can continue temporarily – Associated Press, October 2022
- Federal appeals court rules 2012 DACA memo unlawful and sends case back to consider Biden administration version – CNN, October 2022
- Biden administration moves to formalize DACA and shield it from legal challenges – CBS News, August 2022
- Federal appeals court hears arguments on future of DACA – CNN, July 2022
- Biden administration urges appeals court to uphold DACA program for "Dreamers" – CBS News, July 2022
- Immigrant ‘Dreamers’ Face Severe Disruption If Court Wrecks DACA – Bloomberg, July 2022
- As DACA immigrant program turns 10, legal challenges persist – Washington Post, June 2022
- No deportation protection. No work permit. On DACA’s 10th anniversary, thousands left behind – Los Angeles Times, June 2022
- Future of DACA program remains uncertain, a decade after it began – Roll Call, June 2022
- Democrats renew push for green cards for ‘documented Dreamers’ – Roll Call, May 2022
- Fate of citizenship for ‘Dreamers’ currently rests with the Senate parliamentarian – Los Angeles Times, September 2021
- Dreamers on verge of getting DACA are left hanging after latest court ruling – NBC News, July 2021
- Federal judge restores DACA, orders DHS to accept first-time applications from immigrants – Washington Post, December 2020
- Supreme Court rules for ‘Dreamers,’ rejects Trump’s repeal of immigration program – Los Angeles Times, June 2020
- Poll: Trump voters want to protect Dreamers – POLITICO, June 2020
- California ‘sanctuary’ rules stay in place after Supreme Court rejects Trump’s challenge – Los Angeles Times, June 2020