Hello! I am David M. Krum, an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the California State University, Los Angeles. My research interests include human-computer interaction, 3D interaction, and virtual/augmented reality.
I co-direct the Institute for Interactive Arts, Research, and Technology (INART), which advances the art, practice, and research of digital narrative (storytelling) and game design.
More information is available at my personal page.
- Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., University of Alabama in Huntsville
- B.S., Engineering and Applied Science, California Institute of Technology
Student Hours (AKA Office Hours)
Please send me an email to schedule an appointment.
- I am teaching CS 4555-01: Introduction to 3D Game Programming for Fall 2021.
- I taught CS 4540-02: Topics in Advanced Computer Science: Human Centered Computing for Spring 2021.
- I taught CS 4555-01: Introduction to 3D Game Programming for Fall 2020.
- I am developing new courses in computational thinking and virtual/augmented reality.
- I mentor Senior Design Project teams.
If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please contact me.
- I host a journal club (like a book club) for undergrad and grad students to read interesting papers in human-computer interaction, including virtual/augmented reality.
- I am also available to advise Master's projects and Master's theses.