Hello! I am David M. Krum, an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the California State University, Los Angeles. My research interests include human-computer interaction, 3D interaction, and virtual/augmented reality.
More information is available at my personal page.
- Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., University of Alabama in Huntsville
- B.S., Engineering and Applied Science, California Institute of Technology
Student Hours (AKA Office Hours)
Please send me an email to schedule an appointment.
- I taught CS 4555-01: Introduction to 3D Game Programming for Fall 2020.
- I am teaching CS 4540-02: Topics in Advanced Computer Science: Human Centered Computing for Spring 2021.
- I am developing new courses in computational thinking and virtual/augmented reality.
If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please contact me.
- I am forming a journal club (like a book club) for undergrad and grad students to read interesting papers in human-computer interaction, including virtual/augmented reality.
- I am also available to advise Master's projects and Master's theses.