Cal State LA is participating in a Chancellor's Office initiative to upgrade the GET student system and Human Resources Management (HRM) system to a new version. This is a required CSU system-wide initiative to maintain the software support requirement. The updates will help Cal State LA and all of the CSU institutions better serve the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
Below is a timeline showing the important phases of the GET/HRM System PeopleTools 8.57 Upgrade project
- CMS Upgrade - Pass 1: July 7, 2019 - July 13, 2019 (Completed)
- Campus ITS Dev/Build: July 14, 2019 - July 31, 2019 (Completed)
- Functional User Testing: August 3, 2020 - September 11, 2020 (Completed)
- Functional User Signoff: September 11, 2020 (Completed)
- Production Code Freeze: September 14, 2020 - October 12, 2020 (Completed)
- Move to Production: October 10, 2020, at 6 pm (Completed)
- User Validation: October 11,2020, at 8 am (Completed)
- Go/No-Go Meeting: October 11, 2020, at 12 pm (Completed)
- Releasing Production jobs to catch up: October 11, 2020 (Completed)
- Go-Live Completed on October 11, 2020
For Cal State LA employees, you can find additional information by visiting the CSYou PeopleTools 8.57 Upgrade site. This will require your MyCalStateLA ID username and password to log into. The site contains frequent project updates and other project team guides to assist with the upgrade schedule listed above.