To schedule an appointment with a tutor please follow these steps:
- Click the Student Success Collaborative link (gray box above) and login with your Cal State LA credentials.
- Indicate that you would like access to "Learning Assistance."
- Select the type of service you want to access as well as the location - our services are located in the Center for Academic Success.
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
Important To Remember
- Appointments are 30 minutes so come prepared to engage with your tutor straight away. Make sure to bring your assignments and any related materials you want to work on.
- If you do not see availability for your course call the Center at (323) 343-3971, or stop by to see us, as we can work with you on alternative options to receive academic support - we are here to help you succeed.
- If you need accommodations for your session please let us know.
- Students are allowed up to three appointments per week.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule please call ahead so that we may open up your appointment for another student.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late your appointment may be canceled and rescheduled for a more convenient time.