Applied Gerontology Institute (AGI)
- Villa, V.M., Huynh-Hohnbaum, A.T. & Harada, N.D. “The Causes and Consequences of Poor Health among Latino Vietnam Veterans: Parallels for Latino Veterans of the War in Iraq,” In Social and Structural Factors Affecting the health of Latino MalesIn the US , M. Aguirre Molina, L. Borrell, V. Ramos, M. Laboy & M. Padilla (Eds.) New York: Rutgers University Press, In Press.
- Wallace, S. P. & Villa, V.M. “Healthy, Wealthy, Wise? Challenges to Income Security for Elders of Color, “In Estes, C. and Rogne, L. Social Insurance, Social Justice and Social Change (Eds.) New York: Springer, In Press.
- Villa, V.M. & Wallace, S.P. Economic Insecurity. The Los Angeles Partnership for Evidenced-Based Solutions in Elder Health. Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles Area Agency on Aging, June 2009.
- Kuo, T. Villa, V.M., Aranda, M.P. & Trejo, L. The State of Aging and Health Among Older Latinos in Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Partnership for Evidenced-Based Solutions in Elder Health. Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles Area Agency on Aging, June 2009.
- Huynh-Hohnbaum, A.T., Villa, V.M., Lambrinos, J. “Evaluating a Multi-Component Caregiver Intervention: A Pilot study.” Home Health Quarterly, vol. 27, no.4, 2009.
- Wallace, S.P., Benjamin, A.E., Villa, V.M. & Pourat, N. California Budget Cuts Fray the Long-Term Care Safety Net. Los Angeles California: UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, October 2009.
- Villa, V. M., Wallace, S.P., Huynh-Hohnbaum, A.T., The Aging Hispanic Population: Prescriptions for Health and Economic Security
Old Age. Harvard Journal of Hispanic Policy, April 2006.