The Cal State LA VITA Program provides Free tax return preparation services for members of the community and Cal State Los Angeles students. We offer 2022 tax preparation services at five sites this year!
- Cal State LA Campus Site: 3rd Floor of Salazar Hall (Free parking passes will be provided on the top level of Parking Structure A only)
- Arroyo Seco Public Library – 1645 N. Figueroa St.
- Lincoln Heights Regional Library – 2530 Workman St.
- El Sereno Branch Library – 5226 Huntington Dr. S.
- Young & Healthy – 136 W. Peoria St., Pasadena (call 626-795-5166 for an appointment at Young & Healthy)
We will begin providing free services on Saturday, January 28, 2023.
Appointments required! However, walk-ins are welcome too. Click the button below to make an appointment (except for Young & Healthy):
Would you like to prepare your tax return yourself? Click HERE for access to self-prepare.
Cal State LA Campus Site:
Cal State University, Los Angeles Campus
Salazar Hall, Third Floor
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
View our Cal State LA VITA Instagram page.
The Cal State Vita Program is co-sponsored by the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board.
Let us know if we can assist you! Email: [email protected]