BA Urban Learning
- Students will apply critical analysis in their academic research and writing.
- Students will design learning experiences and projects with urban schools and communities.
- Students will refine their foundational knowledge relevant to a contextual understanding of urban schools and communities.
- Students will analyze teaching, learning, and community education through culturally relevant, sustaining, and re-rooting frameworks.
- Students will critically analyze how curricular and pedagogical processes meaningfully integrate the urban learners’ strengths, including their languages, cultures, and community ways of knowing.
- Students will envision ways to re-imagine teaching and learning informed by anti-oppressive, social justice, and rehumanizing methodologies.