- 20+ years experience in C/C++ programming, software engineering, software development, software architecture, software development methodology and practices, web, internet, intranet, distributed application, multi-threading and parallel computing applications, client/server, object-oriented analysis, and design.
- 5+ years of experience in microprocessor control, computer control systems with PLC (programmable logic controller), and firmware development for microprocessors, sensors, FPGA, and hardware design.
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Networking, strong knowledge of LAN/WAN security policies and procedures.
- Provided training to clients in the application of new technologies. Tailored application and training to fit clients' needs and resources.
- Solid technical background and current IT knowledge. Broad-based experience ranging from micro-control and client/server applications to the latest internet/web parallel application development. Learn new technologies and practices quickly.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. My career history includes many examples of creative solutions using available tools and technologies. Understand and view projects within the larger context of client or management goals.
- Computer Language:
C/C++, 8088/Z80/PIC/8051 Assembly, HTML/PHP,
- Windows-based applications using:
CodeGear C++ Builder, COM, DCOM, NT service applications, XML, Multi-threading applications, Internet Applications, and Parallel computing system
- Object-oriented analysis and design using:
- Client/server and Database applications using:
CodeGear C++ Builder, InterBase Server, My-SQL / Microsoft SQL Server, Access, DbExpress, ADO, Multi-Tier Applications
- Networking skills:
TCP/IP, Ethernet, Cisco Router/Switch/Hub, Mikrotik RouterOS, Internet Security and Bandwidth Control, Firewall, Voice over IP, VPN Connection
- CISCO CCNA Instructor:
Routing Protocols and Concepts, Network Fundamentals, Wide Area Networks
- Embedded System Design:
Windows CE, Windows Embedded XP and Windows Embedded Standard 7, Embedded Linux, Cypress PSoC
- Hardware Design:
FPGA design using Xilinx ISE Design Suite, the firmware for USB controller, Keil uVision SDK, VeriLogger, MATLAB, LabView, VadSoft Eagle PCB design
- Desktop Applications:
Microsoft Office, VMware virtual machine, Apple MAC OS X, Windows OS, Windows Home Server
- "The Effect of Return Path Current on Analog Sensor Readings in Mixed-signal Embedded Applications," Airs Lin, A. Milshteyn, M. Garcia, K. Rad, C. Liu, K. Dajani. European Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS 2017), Bern, Switzerland, November 17-19, 2017
- "Virtual Reality Head-Tracking Observation System for Mobile Robot," Airs Lin, A. Milshteyn, G. Herman, M. Garcia, K. Rad, D. Guillaume, C. Liu, H. Boussalis. 3rd Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO) 2014. June 15-19, 2014.
- "Cooperative Semi-Autonomous Robotic Network for Search and Rescue Operations," G. Herman, A. Milshteyn, Airs Lin, M. Garcia, K. Rad, D. Guillaume, C. Liu, H. Boussalis. 16th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) 2014. June 22-27
- "Implementation of Direction Cosine Matrix on a PSoC-5 Microcontroller for Robot Localization on Inclined Terrains", G. Herman, A. Milshteyn, Airs Lin, M. Garcia, K. Rad, D. Guillaume, C. Liu, H. Boussalis. 8th International Conference on - iii - Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2014), July 17-21, 2014
- "Bandwidth Analysis of Ubiquitous Video Conferencing Application," E. Tsai, G. Nunez, S. Mendoza, N. Arellano, J. Estrada, A. Lam, Airs Lin, G. Carter, S. Beltran, A. Milshteyn, JP. Adigwu, C. Liu, H. Boussalis. WINSYS 2012, the International Conference on Wireless Information Networks and Systems, July 2012
- "Implementation of a Touch-based Graphical User Interface for Semantic Information System," E. Tsai, G. Nunez, S. Mendoza, N. Arellano, J. Estrada, A. Lam, Airs Lin, G. Carter, S. Beltran, A. Milshteyn, JP. Adigwu, C. Liu, H. Boussalis.International Conference on Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality (CGVR), July 2012
- "Fast Prototyping of an Image Encoder using FPGA with USB Interfacing," Airs Lin, E. Tsai, G. Nunez, G. Carter, N. Arellano, J. Estrada, A. Lam, S. Mendoza, A. Milshteyn, Dr. Helen Boussalis, Dr. Charles Liu, The 2012 World Congress in Computer Science Computer Engineering and Applied Computing, Las Vegas, NV, USA, July 2012
- "The Performance of Ubiquitous Video Conferencing Application," E. Tsai, G. Nunez, S. Mendoza, N. Arellano, J. Estrada, A. Lam, Airs Lin, G. Carter, S. Beltran, A. Milshteyn, JP. Adigwu, C. Liu, H. Boussalis. The 11th International Conference on e-Learning, E-Bussiness, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government 2012, July 2012
- "On-Chip Parallel Processing Using Tuple-Space Programming and Its USB Interfacing for Reconfigurable Computing," Airs Lin, Graduate Thesis, California State University Los Angeles, USA, March 2012
- "Implementation of a High-Available Parallel Transaction System for Mobile Multimedia Communication." Airs Lin, Kelcie Quach, Wenwei Zhu, Ye Lin Aung, and Charles Liu, The 7th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (SCI 2003). Orlando, USA, July 2003
- "Automatic Guided Vehicle System," Airs Lin, Electronics Information Magazine, Electronics Information Multi-Media Co., Ltd, Taiwan