Cal State LA Parking Services provides Accessibility Parking for commencement ceremony guests that may have difficulty walking from regular parking locations to the ceremony but do not own or qualify for a DMV disabled parking placard. We allow 2 accessibility permits per graduate. Accessibility and disabled parking space is limited so we ask that graduates request only what is needed to accommodate guests that need accessibility parking.
Prior to completing this request please note,
- DMV Disabled Placards will be honored for commencement parking. You do not need to complete this form.
- Parking for commencement ceremonies is free for all participants and guests.
- Carpooling to the ceremony is always encouraged.
- Accessibility Parking is limited to two (2) permits per graduate. Space is limited.
- Permit does not guarantee a place to park so please request only if needed.
- Requests can take up to 3 business days to process and requests for more than two (2) permits will not be completed.
- Valid only at Cal State LA during the ceremony listed on permit.
For further information or questions contact Cal State LA Parking Services via email or call (323) 343-6118.