Please follow our guidelines so we can provide a better service.
- Most workshops are approximately 60-90 minutes in duration.
- Seating begins 10 minutes prior to workshop commencement.
- As a courtesy to the trainer and other workshop attendees, admittance is allowed only during the first 15 minutes of the workshop.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the training labs.
- All cell phones, pagers and audible devices must be turned off or set to vibration mode during the workshop.
- Eligible attendees include:
- Cal State L.A. matriculated students with the following: a myCSULA Identity account, a Cal State L.A. One Card or photo ID card (e.g., California driver license or ID card), and a current quarter schedule printout from GET.
- Cal State L.A. faculty and staff members with the following: a myCSULA Identity account and a Cal State L.A. One Card.
- The following people are not eligible: ELP, alumni, Open University or other CSU campus students.
- Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- The training materials provided during the workshop are for in-class use only and must be returned at the end of the workshop.
- The training materials are available for download on the ITS Training Program website. The handouts are available on the Handouts page. The workbooks are available on the Microsoft Office Training page.
Certificate of Completion
- A certificate of completion can be obtained by those individuals who attend all parts of the following workshop series within two consecutive quarters: IBM SPSS Statistics, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint or Word).
- The certificate of completion can be claimed at the conclusion of the last workshop in the series, pending verification of attendance. Unclaimed certificates will be discarded.
Note: A certificate provided by the ITS Training Program is not an official Microsoft, Adobe or SPSS certification or equivalent. It is simply proof that you have attended all of the ITS Training Program workshops in a particular series.