Please follow our guidelines so we can provide a better service.
- All in-person workshops are taught using the latest version of the software available in the Open Access Labs on campus.
- Most workshops are approximately 60-90 minutes in duration.
- Seating begins 10 minutes prior to workshop commencement.
- As a courtesy to the trainer and other workshop attendees, admittance is allowed only during the first 15 minutes of the workshop.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the training labs.
- All cell phones, pagers and audible devices must be turned off or set to vibration mode during the workshop.
- Eligible attendees include:
- Cal State LA matriculated students with the following: a myCSULA Identity account, a Cal State LA One Card or photo ID card (e.g., California driver license or ID card), and a current quarter schedule printout from GET.
- Cal State LA faculty and staff members with the following: a myCSULA Identity account and a Cal State LA One Card.
- The following people are not eligible: ELP, alumni, Open University or other CSU campus students.
- Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- The training materials provided during the workshop are for in-class use only and must be returned at the end of the workshop.
- The training materials are available for download on the Handouts page.