"Telecommunication is the transmission of information over significant distances to communicate.
Communication is the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behavior." Wikipedia
IT Infrastructure provides many telecommunication services to increase the personal productivity of both the Cal State L.A. campus and the public-at-large.
- ITS Help Desk
- Information Technology Consultants
- Report a telephone or voice mail problem
- Report a wired or wireless network problem
- Request basic telephone services (new phone, jack-to-jack relocation, telephone features, voice mailbox, authorization codes, calling cards)
- Request telecommunications relocations (new data jacks, cable and wiring, dept. relocations, renovation moves)
- Update the campus telephone directory (this form is password protected, login with your myCSULA Identity account)
Reference and How-to