The following procedure must be done while logged-on as an administrator.
1. Right-click on Start and select Open Windows Explorer. From there select Computer and pull-down Map network drive
2. Select a drive and type-in \\sis-su\sas$ for the folder location. Then, click Finish.
3. Drag the resulting SAS9_3 folder to your desktop or other convenient local folder.
4. The download takes some time. Wait.
5. In the local folder, double-click on setup.
6. You'll get a pop-up for "Choose Language." English is the default. Click OK.
7. On the SAS Deployment Wizard page, keep Install SAS software selected. Click Next.
8. Accept the default directory. Click Next.
9. On the next page, keep Install SAS Foundation and Related Software selected. Click Next.
10. Accept the default fo Select Products to Install. Click Next.
11. For Select SAS Enterprise Guide Mode select 64-bit Native Mode and click Next.
12. Accept the default selection for Select SAS Foundation Products and click Next.
13. Check the license information (your expiration date should be different from the example) and click Next.
14. Click Clear All for English only and, if neccessary, select additional applicable languages, then click Next.
15. For Select Regional Settings click Next for US English.
16. Select Use the recommended Java Runtime Environment and click Next.
17. After the system checking is done, click Next to setup installation.
18. Click Start to install.
19. You'll likely to be asked to reboot. Delay the reboot and click Cancel.
20. The installation resumes. Click Stop to exit the installer. Now, click Yes to close the installion and reboot the station.
21. The system reboots. On the return, click again on setup.exe (from step 5 with repeated steps)
22. Finally, click Next to complete setup.
23. Select Do Not Send and click Next.
24. Click Finish.